The Hockey Dek at Victoria Winter 2018
The Winter 2018 Season will consist of 10 games + playoffs
Season starts Tues.Jan.2nd and runs to the end of March
All Games will be played on TUESDAYS through FRIDAYS, and some SATURDAYS.
Teams state which day is best for their team
Team Payment: $1250.00
Game 1: $300.00
Game 3: $300.00
Game 5: $350.00
Individual Payment: $115.00 per player
* Based on a 11-player roster *
If you pay individually all players must pay $115.00 each
Game 1: $40.00
Game 3: $40.00
Game 5: $35.00
** Each player is responsible for paying the $3.00 Ref Fee each game **
1. Divisions: Div.1 Tues.nights; Div.2 Thursday nights; Div.3 Wed. nights
2. Players must play and sign in for 4 games and be paid in full to be eligible for the playoffs.
3. All teams must be paid in full by game 5. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Everyone must sign a waiver. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver for you.
5. No player will be permitted to play without a jersey that matches the color of the team jersey and displays an 8-
inch number on the back. NOTE: NO TAPED NUMBERS.
6. Helmet and cage must be worn by any player under 18 years of age.
7. Final Roster is due by game 3. If one is not turned in at admissions, your sign-in sheet will become your final
8. A team that forfeits 2 games is suspended from the league. There is a $75.00 forfeit fee unless 24-hour notice is
9. If a team forfeits in the playoffs, their season is forfeited.
10. Playoffs will run approximately 3 weeks immediately after the regular season. Teams may have to play each night
continually. PREFERRED TIMES HONORED DURING THE REGULAR SEASON CANNOT
NECESSARILY BE HONORED DURING THE PLAYOFFS.
11. Any bench-clearing or parking lot altercation will result in a $150.00 fine to each team involved.
12. A player, who is suspended on one team, must sit out for all the teams he plays with, until the suspension for the
original team is served.
13. There is a $50.00 fine to anyone who throws and/or slams a stick onto the surface, boards, or any Hockey Dek
14. All T-Shirts or Jerseys must have at least HALF Sleeves. Tank Tops and Sleeveless T-shirts and/or Jerseys are no
15. No Skull Caps, ‘Do Rags’ or any other head coverings except for helmets and baseball caps.
16. Loud vulgar language will result in a 5 minute misconduct. Verbal abuse to officials is a 5 game suspension
17. Must call timeouts before ref is ready for face-off.
18. NEW- ACCIDENTAL CONTACT OF BALL WITH PLAYER LEAVING THE BENCH OR THE PLAYER
GOING TO THE BENCH IN A LINE CHANGE, IS JUST A STOPPAGE,NOT A PENALTY.
19. AGGRESSIVELY LIFTING A PLAYER’S STICK FROM BEHIND AND INJURING THE
PLAYER(ACCIDENT OR NOT), WILL RESULT IN A GAME MISCONDUCT AND A 1 GAME
20. Pushing or hitting a player head or face first into the boards is an automatic 3 minute major. If determined to be
intentional, it will be a game misconduct with possible suspension.